Annual Summer Picnic - Sept. 11, 2016 - 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Mark your calendars for our annual summer picnic, at Len and Ann Fisher's home (2020 Parklawn Dr., Lewis Center, Ohio)
CRRC members, families and friends are invited to this fun annual event. The club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, chips and water (please mention if you need a veggie burger when you RSVP)
Bring lawn chairs and personal beverage (alcohol permitted)
Something to share with group:
A - Q (last names): Appetizer, salads or sides
R - Z (last names): Dessert
Other: Corn hole, volleyball equipment and other useful items are welcome. Bring fishing rods and bait to use at the pond behind the Fisher home.
• From the top of the I-270 loop, head north on US 23 (High St.) for about 6 miles.
• Make a right turn at Lewis Center Road (the first light after Home Road).
• Head east on Lewis Center Road for about two miles to the traffic light at Old State Rd.
• Turn right on Old State (south) and proceed for one block to Parklawn Drive.
• Turn right on Parklawn and locate the sixth house on the right.
• If you should get lost, just call (740) 549- 3069 and Len or Ann will talk you in.
RSVP by Sep. 6 (Less than 1 week before the picnic) to: Len Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org